Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Malavitas or Union Forces?
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 06:02 AM   #22 (permalink)
sleev-les

I definitely didn't want to deal with the release bs that the Forces were causing. A story: I was walking through the mall one day and walked past Zumiez and noticed they sold snowboard gear (don't shoot me, I was shaking my head in disbelief) so I went in to see what they had. They sold Forces and the dipshit kid that they have there to promote their seasonal only gear was talking about how badass the Forces were. I told him I didn't like them and the toe strap was a bitch to deal with. He argued so I locked the strap down and when I went to release it, it didn't want to come off. He shut up at that point. I can't expect the people in that store to know anything because, hey, its Zumiez, but I was in for the trollz.

I am definitely itching to try the Vita's.. I had Cartels at one point, but sold them with the Burton board they were on since they were EST. I def liked the Cartels, just figured I'd go with something different this time and got good reviews of the Vita's.
sleev-les is offline   Reply With Quote