Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Drum n Bass [Fuck Dubstep Ed.]
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 08:54 AM   #1 (permalink)
KungMartin

Default Drum n Bass [Fuck Dubstep Ed.]

So I thought we needed a thread like this. While there are one or two dubstep songs out there are good, in general it's a piece of annoying sh** for people who go with the crowd (personal oppinion)
And to be fair, I do hear a lot of different dub through friends. But for the most part it sounds uninspiring. /end of rant

I do usually tend to let people listen to what they like, but sometimes I just have to intervene with my amazing music taste ;-)

Here's what good music is all about. And just to be clear, I've listened to DnB since 08'. Call me hipster all you want, but atleast I have my own style

I guess the point of this thread is to share and discuss DnB music. For ppl who actually like it.

I'll start by sharing a few good songs, varying sub-genres. First ones are mostly liquid.

NOTICE: GOOD HEADPHONES OR SPEAKERS WITH PHAT BASS MANDATORY. ALSO FOR YOUTUBE, SELECT HIGHEST QUALITY AVAILABLE FOR EACH SONG, I.E 720P

But I'm willing to bet people who enjoy DnB already know that.

this one isn't necessarily DnB, but it's awesome either way

These are real trip out songs, I call it dark DnB. Get baked and listen to them. Seriously.

ENJOY, and let the sharing and discussion begin! I'm open to finding new songs

edit: to the hating "non-hipsters" (technical code word for the actual hipsters) out there, I do like two fairly poular dub songs. So it's not like I'm completely shutting it out.

Last edited by KungMartin; 11-08-2012 at 10:35 AM.
KungMartin is offline   Reply With Quote