Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

2012/2013 setup pics!

299K views 833 replies 288 participants last post by  SnowDragon 
#1 ·
Same old shit, different years and different shit. Just picked up my new Berzerker, Raiden Phantoms, and Northwave Decade sl's.
Attach a pic and share what u got!

Attachments

See less See more
#348 ·
2013 Arbor Coda
2013 32 TM-two
2017 Beagle R-Spec Super Paw

#350 ·
hear say only really. This is my second arbor board though the westmark and now the coda, have the 08 westmark it was a great board and i still ride it but i got it at the time cause i wanted to get more into park(that was a mistake, can ride park but it gets old fast for me.), waiting for the season to pick up before bringing out the new girl.

2013 Arbor Coda Used and Reviewed «

"Flex: Softer in the nose then stiffening up under foot and in the tail. Little bit of give torsionally to allow for center twisting when initiating turns.

Stability: The nose had a bit of chatter but over all this board is stable but lively.

Ollies: You can load up the tips and snap. Granted the tail will have more snap than the nose due to the flex.

Pop On Jumps: You can send a jump on this board without a problem.

Butterability: The nose being softer lets you play around on that a bit better than the tail.

Jibbing: It’ll get the job done but you have to put a bit more effort into it.

Carving: You can rail a turn underfoot due to the griptech. This board is at home laying carves all the way down the mountain.

Rider in Mind: Someone that doesn’t want a twin and will ride the whole mountain.

Personal Thoughts: This board really hasn’t changed since the last time I reviewed it. It’s still a consistently solid ride that can handle it all. If anything I would say it’s a slightly directional Westmark or Blacklist in how it rides albeit with just a bit more give in the nose."

#351 ·
Well if you get a chance on it let me know what you think. I'm looking for a new setup. Haven't tried many boards. Still riding an old 170 never summer legacy. I need something that will handle better through the trees. Hesitant to buy something without demoing it.

#352 ·
holy shit a 170? i can see why your wanting new board. Yeah i dont normally buy boards without demo first but this wont be the first or even second arbor i've ridden only the r=second i've owned, so i feel comfortable enough knowing that the board will do what they say it does.

You want to ride tree lines, yeah get a shorter board with a mid/wide depending on your weight and foot size then go tear it up.

#399 ·
It is, I'm stoked to try it out once the mountain opens!

That's a lot of money to spend on cardboard boots with traditional laces.
At 50% off it didn't hurt as bad as you think :) I originally planned to get the kaiju's but the Nike store's shipment didn't have my size. I find them just as comfortable as the kaiju with better ankle support using the stiffest insert they provide. I personally like the lace system on the Nike's but didn't care for the extra strap on the zoom force 1's.

We'll see if I feel the same way after a few trips haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.