Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - What's the deal with Malavita's
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 02:11 PM   #21 (permalink)
poutanen
Reformed Creep-o-saurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by phony_stark View Post
@poutanen - You're right it's probably only two or three people that go out of their way to hate Unions. They're very active though. I can't speak for the whole board.
Fair enough. I can only hope that people asking for advice ANYWHERE (in a shop, on the internets, from their friends) will take that advice with a grain of salt.

Just because I've had good luck with Burton C60s doesn't mean they're the right binding for somebody else... I think the best thing to do is say "in my situation binding/board/boot/goggle/turd "X" worked well for me or it didn't, and here's why _______________"

To the OP, I like Burtons toe caps and ratchets. We just recently switched my GF over to mid-range Burton bindings because her previous bindings kept stripping ladders. I find the all metal ratchet to have far less play and is less likely to skip teeth when ratcheting fast than her previous brand (and previous brands of bindings I've used).
poutanen is offline   Reply With Quote