Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Is Burton Clash 2012 good for beginners?
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 05:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
whistler604

Thanks everyone, this is actualy the most constructive advice i've gotten anywhere.. still hungry for more though. I have to say that the burton clash really grew on me but something told me it's only going to be good in the short term. Also a flex rating of 2 is pretty soft by any standards.

Anyways, I researched the boards suggested and liking some. Especially the K2 Raygun and possibly the Capita Indoor Surivival.

Going back to Burton, any thoughts on the BURTON TWC STANDART 2011? Or is that just a wider Clash?

I also fairly interested in Head boards but don't see anyone recommending them or discussing them anywhere. Although I have a feeling Head may have actually made a good transition from skis to boards.

I'm looking at the Head Fusion Rocka, head Rush and head Ignition. All 11/12 season. If you read a liittle about these it doesn't sound bad. Nothing fancy but at least seems like a solid design.

BTW my bindings are UNION Flite so they'll fit any board, incl Burton.

Thanks!

Last edited by whistler604; 11-08-2012 at 05:24 PM.
whistler604 is offline   Reply With Quote