Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Need some feedback!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 09:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
Leo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

What are you doing in the park and at what skill level?

The reason I ask is because both of those bindings are stiff. The Targas being potentially the stiffest (adjustable ankle strap flex).

If you're like me and are noobing it up on boxes, I'm going to say consider softer bindings.

Ride: Rodeo

Rome: 390/Boss

Word of warning about Rome... While I love my Bosses, I went through a ton of problems before being happy with them. I had to replace the stock buckles and ladders. Rome CS was super cool about sending me all the parts I needed to make it right. Just something to keep in mind with Rome.

I just picked up a pair of Burton Genesis bindings. They are awesomely comfortable and the perfect balance of flex for me (all-mountain freestyle). Super light and very minimalistic ankle straps. Pricey though haha. Malavitas are another more affordable option. Tad stiffer, but not nearly as much as the Maestro or Targas. The Restricted Malavita has a wing which provides comfort and leverage, but is a stiffer highback than the regular Malavita.