Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - ROME Mod Rocker
Thread: ROME Mod Rocker
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 09:04 PM   #29 (permalink)
GetFit13

I love what I hear about the mod rocker. And definitely would be great for all riding obviously. But when my MAIN focus is park and a litttttle occasional runs here and there just to warm up or if the fiancÚ comes (rare, thank god) what you guys honestly recommend? The artifact rocker or the mod-rocker?

I know I'm being annoying and goin back an forth but between the different responses here, friends opinions, and I guy at a local shop I talked to, everyone has a different opinion.

I want to maximize my park skill this season and some make me feel the artifact would allow that better but still be good enough on its edges to do some quick runs down the mountain.

Other part of me gets the vibe the mod will be decent in the park but still old enough to have some fun, but more so going to really feel the benefits of it on the slopes opposed to the park..,

I'm too indecisive haha, sorry guys but really appreciate everyone's time and help.
GetFit13 is offline   Reply With Quote