Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Need some feedback!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 10:40 PM   #26 (permalink)
I<3snowp0rn

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR&TheAR-10 View Post
Whats up everyone, well I havent been riding in a long time (like 9 years) Ive missed it to much so I bit the bullet and bought all new gear this year except bindings. Im pretty much stuck between two 2013 Ride Maestro or 2013 Rome Targa I'm a All Mountain Freestyle Rider with the intention on trying to spend more time park riding.
Im 6'0 215lbs I have a 2013 GNU Riders Choice 162w and 2013 Ride Triad spdl any info or suggestions would be helpful....Thanx
Isn't the Riders Choice a mid to stiff board? I was reading the thread and then it got confrontational, but staying on topic, I agree the Targas are going to be too much for a park binding.

I claim myself to be an allmtn freestyle rider. I think I tried some Burton P1 back in 2005 and that was a stiff binding. I didn't like it in the park as it did not allow any mistakes. If the Targas are one of the stiffer bindings in the Rome line up, I wouldn't suggest them. Basically what Leo said.

I like the suggestions from Alkasqualik. I tried some Contact Pros and enjoyed them for everything...all-mtn and park. If I wanted more response, I would just add some fwd lean. I also tried Forces about 2 yrs ago. Didn't have an issue with them and agree about comparing them to Cartels. I've ridden both.
I<3snowp0rn is offline   Reply With Quote