Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Board stolen - need something new
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 11:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
Alkasquawlik
Veteran Member

I've got a 2010 Burton Joystick 154 with 2010 Burton Exiles (M) for sale.
As long as you're in the continental USA, I can ship you the entire setup for $200.

The boots should fit into the bindings, I have a 10.5 Kaiju and those fit perfectly into the Exiles. I let a friend borrow them two years ago for a day, and he ran size 13 boots in them. Although he had the straps maxed out, they still fit ha.

The board is really fun, and it seems like what you're looking for. I'm a camber kid, but brought this out when there was new snow at Northstar, since the rocker profile allows for better float. duh.
But I still liked riding this thing on groomers and on non-pow days/in the park. The one thing I hate about rockered decks is that they feel so loose, especially coming off a bigger jump or railing a turn, I'd always wash out. With the Joystick however, it's a stiffer, damper deck than the other rockered decks I've had/ridden and I really really enjoy it. Crushes pow, but is still extremely stable when riding around the mountain.

PM me if you are interested.