Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Which of these 3 boots is the best?
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 02:10 AM   #1 (permalink)
warlord

Default Which of these 3 boots is the best?

Ive been snowboarding for 2 seasons and am in love with the sport. My old Morrow boots that i've had for 5 years are worn out and get soaking wet after half a day (not sure if its my foot sweat or just snow/water getting in). I do a lot of spring riding so i am looking for something that will be very good at keeping my feet dry. The following 3 boots fit me very well.

Burton Ion ($430 for 2013 $280 for 2012) = Very Expensive, have Dryride technology.. does this really work and is it worth the price tag? I am not a rich person

Burton Tyro (retail $200, i can get it for $135) = Fits me well, first burton boot with "speed zone" lace system (basically a boa but with New England ropes..supposedly used by stunt men, firefighters, and rescue teams). First year of this new system... a little scared of the durability/quality of this system .

ThirtyTwo STW ( Retail $190, i can get it for $125) Fits well, dont know much else about it.

SO. Does anybody have experience with these boots and how well they keep your feet dry? They all about as equally comfortable on me. Any reviews will help. Thanks guys !!
warlord is offline   Reply With Quote