Hi. After research and reading forum threats, it comes to these two decks. My mind is torn between Burton Custom
and Burton Flying V
- 85-90 kg (187-198 lb) of weight,
- 186 cm (6.1 foot) height,
- 46 (11.5) foot size and have Thirty Two Lashed 2012 model,
- Want to use the board for: 10% parks, 10% powder, the rest for the down the tracks and between trees. I want to have fun with the board. Most of mounties I go don't have proper parks so most of the riding is on the tracks... not much powder also.
My questions are / need help over:
1. I guess I'll need the W (wide) version of the board?
2. What board do you suggest for my profile?
3. What size should I get? 158W, 162W or 165W?
4. Which bindings should I get? The Malavita EST
or the Cartel EST
Thanks for the help and tips,