Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Malavitas or Union Forces?
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 12:54 PM   #52 (permalink)
sleev-les

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredLife View Post
lmfao
lol x2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KungMartin View Post
the thing is that i have knowledge about setting up the actual binding. i never mentioned anything about placement and toe/heel drag did i?

union force rocks, that is all.

also, fuck you.
Last I checked, getting the placement centered and correct width is part of setting up your bindings as it has to be set to the board. You fail again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phony_stark View Post
This site sees maaaaaaaybe 6 riders complain about Unions, and of these six most haven't ridden a Union over 3 years or did for one day for a few hours, and while their experiences are VALUABLE for feedback (I don't want to be misunderstood, it is valuable feedback), it's not as valuable as an experience from someone who's ridden the product, as shipped, for 50 days.

In short, I would put more weight on the opinion of someone who uses a product regularly, over someone who tried and didn't like it. Especially one who writes a couple of sentences and just says "sucks" . That's not even constructive.
Bro, I've had enough instances of Union being weak.

1. The set I rode. Yeah, used them once (8 hours), but that was enough to realize I wasn't about to deal with the issues. (last year 2012)
2. Walked into bs Zumiez out of curiousity and had to hear the sales guy preach about Union quality and no toe strap issues. Pulled one off the shelf and it locked up (last month)
3. Complaints from multiple people on the forum and other online reviews

Again, I'm not knocking you because you should ride what you like and works for you.
sleev-les is offline   Reply With Quote