Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Malavitas or Union Forces?
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 01:16 PM   #63 (permalink)
phony_stark
Veteran Member

If you've been riding the equipment in question two years longer than the other person who seems to have an opinion on it, based on hours of writing. The other person is an authority on nothing, and is the source of the opinion and shit other people have told you/read on teh webz.

Do you have a binding suggestion? I'm tired of asking you this question in every thread.

Edit: Leo, I respect your (and Dave's) opinion around here, and if you weren't feeling unions, you weren't feeling them. You also have explained why, clearly, and with disclosure. You are, unfortunately, an exception to the rule. It's not altruism, and I have said such in other threads. It's that, for some reason, a very vocal group around here, with no qualifications/limited experience with the product on the shelves being asked about, feel the need to say nonconstructive, and silly things whenever this product is asked about.

When someone, who HAS ridden the product and knows more about it, disagrees, they chime in again, with the same lack of experience with the product in question but a bunch of INSANE ramblings about their snowboarding stripes. Which don't mean shit, if it isn't about what the poster is asking. All people are asking for here, is for those people to respectfully disagree and move on.

Last edited by phony_stark; 11-09-2012 at 01:22 PM.
phony_stark is offline   Reply With Quote