Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Malavitas or Union Forces?
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 01:47 PM   #73 (permalink)
Leo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

I don't mean to paint a broad stroke. Some guys here are obviously being destructive. So is Johan with this dumbass contest.

For eff sakes. I completely stopped talking about Union after our email exchange. I continued to just focus on other products not getting involved in Union based threads. I did this even after his cronies were being little dick headed smart asses behind my back while I was at a demo event for y employer.

Now he has this contest going and putting up the front that he wants you guys to educate SBF members. Instead, this whole thing is causing uneccesary beef and bad blood. Want to know what's worse than the people you claim to be gatekeepers here? Two Internet forums full of snowboarders beefing with one another over one fucking snowboard brand and acting like one forum is better than the other.

You want to talk about caring for the sport and riders? Then don't contribute to this ignorance.

Whatever. No such thing as bad press I guess.