Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Malavitas or Union Forces?
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 01:01 PM   #79 (permalink)
sleev-les

Quote:
Originally Posted by KungMartin View Post
yeah, but you're not getting it. placement has nothing to do with strap adjustment does it?

get it through your thick skull.
And strap adjustment is not understanding how to completely set up a binding as you stated in your other post! Why u so mad though? You come on here looking to debate and get all butthurt when you get it thrown back at you. Go ride your uber awesome Unions and be happy. I don't care what you ride as I stated I would not deal with their bs engineering problems after one day out. I've stated other bindings that I've ridden, some of which were a lot better than Unions sub par quality. Whether I rode them for a day (or HOURS as I stated fairly, only to get another sarcastic remark) or not, that is lacking and as a manufacturer, it should be corrected and not ignored for so long. I guess all the fanboys that don't care are what is keeping them from changing their design??

BOTTOM LINE: Ride what the fuck you want, but dont get all pissy when you are told facts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivek View Post
I said that you jack stack.
lol Just spit my drink all over my monitor
sleev-les is offline   Reply With Quote