Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Malavitas or Union Forces?
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 02:07 PM   #80 (permalink)
Leo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

I just don't get why Johan's panties are this bunched up. Doesn't he realize that he is losing customers here. Love or hate this forum, but just like at EL, people buy gear based on what they read here.

I can't imagine how awesome Johan could have made Union look had he chose to give those Team bindings to someone here... not a reviewer, but someone looking to decide between a Union or say a Malavita.

That would have been respect right there. Instead, potential Union customers are now seeing people from two different forums arguing with each other because of a contest Johan, a Union employee, decided to run.

Matty, you're trying to be reasonable right? Am I way off base here with what I said?

You want to see awesome marketing and use of forums like these? Pay attention to Never Summer, Rome, and even Wired Sports. Look at the loyalty they receive and just how many of their products are being bought based off how they treat members here.

That could have easily been Union with Johan. Maybe he's just too core to do the same. But then again, isn't that why he hates SBF members? Because we think we're too core?