Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Malavitas or Union Forces?
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 01:35 PM   #92 (permalink)
Leo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

I only know Johan from his rude comments in my Union force review. To the point where even mocked me in his forum signature in this forum. I returned the favor.

The thing is, as I pointed out, he crossed the line when he brought this up in my work email. This is my personal account. Yes, I had a signature with my employer's site before, but with a disclosure that I don't represent the company. Johan on the other hand DOES represent Union.

We supposedly squashed our silly beef in that email exchange. Only to have smart ass remarks made at me at the following test fest.

Does any of this honestly sound cool to you? Am I going up to the Union tent and bringing up some Internet beef between me and Johan? Am I talking shit about him behind his back at test fest? No.

While he might be the coolest broseph at EL, he sure wasn't here.

And like I said, I call BS on his contest intent. But regardless of that intent, the end result is the same. There's now a bunch of trash talking between EL and SBF members.

Not a very effective way of educating riders if you ask me.