Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Malavitas or Union Forces?
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 02:17 PM   #98 (permalink)
phony_stark
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by david_z View Post
Yeah this is nothing against you (thanks for being mature about everything) and you're right it has not been all bad and certainly there are members on this forum who have played right in to their hand , but what i'm saying is that this was a predictable outcome of the "contest" (which has now been mysteriously disappeared from EL).
No Mystery. Contest and its thread where removed by request from 'Climbz. EL & Johan agreed.

I still think the predictable outcome was

Someone asks about Unions
-One of three or so people on this board was like "They Suck"
-Someone who rides unions regularly disagrees
-Thread gets jacked. OP is not given any additional information about their topic, unless they were also curious as to Nivek's blog credits, who is possibly gay or, in real life, some kind of penis, or how COAR a member is.

Which, if you look at history, (at least mine) predates the contest by about a year.....probably more.

Johan thought this needed to stop, other members who use both boards agreed. Maybe the contest wasn't the best idea, but it has HOPEFULLY caused a paradigm shift on this board, where more than one idea, opinion, can be welcome.

Edit: Sorry Nivek for making fun of you, it was out of line and had nothing to do with the topic of gear. I hope I didn't hurt your feelings.

Last edited by phony_stark; 11-09-2012 at 02:42 PM. Reason: added a Z for 'climbz
phony_stark is offline   Reply With Quote