Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Malavitas or Union Forces?
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 02:44 PM   #104 (permalink)
killclimbz
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by phony_stark View Post
No Mystery. Contest and its thread where removed by request from 'Climbz. EL & Johan agreed.

I still think the predictable outcome was

Someone asks about Unions
-One of three or so people on this board was like "They Suck"
-Someone who rides unions regularly disagrees
-Thread gets jacked. OP is not given any additional information about their topic, unless they were also curious as to Nivek's blog credits, who is possibly gay or, in real life, some kind of penis, or how COAR a member is.

Which, if you look at history, at least mine predates the contest by about a year.....probably more.

Johan thought this needed to stop, other members who use both boards agreed. Maybe the contest wasn't the best idea, but it has HOPEFULLY caused a paradigm shift on this board, where more than one idea, opinion, can be welcome.

Edit: Sorry Nivek for making fun of you, it was out of line and had nothing to do with the topic of gear. I hope I didn't hurt your feelings.
Yes, I did ask that the thread get yanked. Nothing good was going to come of it in the long run. Several people came over just to start shit, others not so much. It would have led to bad feelings and asshattery all the way around. I've seen this before and it just never goes well.

The only way you change things is by example. Of course I get that sometimes it's more fun to cause havok. Having fun with that sort of thing on an entirely different E venue right now actually...
killclimbz is offline   Reply With Quote