Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Malavitas or Union Forces?
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 03:51 PM   #110 (permalink)
henry06x

I love Reading this forum to learn stuff (pros and cons) about all the manufacturers because I don't personally get to try all the gear I want too. Personally it seems more open minded here towards brands (although certain people do like to voice their disliked brands) than EL does. Generally on here you get a vast lineup of good choices with the few heavily favorited brands and every time I read an EL thread it seems like its always the exact same shit being pushed and heavily pro union for bindings and hating a majority of other brands. Atleast that was the feel I had when I searched things there.

Since the start of that ridicules "contest" it's made reading this forum fucking suck and a headache to see any actual real information in between the bickering and hating.
Hopefully it looks like it is finally starting to turn back in a positive direction. Hell even shredlife was constructive there for a second lol.

Academy Propaganda rev - Rome 390 Boss
NS SL (for sale) - Ride Capo
henry06x is offline   Reply With Quote