Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Mittens!
Thread: Mittens!
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 04:29 PM   #19 (permalink)
killclimbz
Veteran Member

Not 100% sure, but I think every glove is made in China. Same with almost if not all outerwear. China pretty much has the lock down on that market.

The Hestra Heli Ski 3 finger is a good compromise over mittens. Just about as warm and gives you some dexterity to operate bindings and such. If cold hands are a problem, those are worth giving a try.

snowklinger, buddy, I've got a lot to show you about Colorado. Hestra's US Head quarters are in Golden. Every year come April-May they have a sale to get rid of excess product they have for the season. Their shit is at least 50% off, usually more than that. Heli gloves for $40 and such. I didn't do it this past season, but I usually stock up on Hestra gloves at the end of every season. You can bet I am doing that this year. There are deals like this going on all over the Metro for everything outerwear. Look for Go Lite, Sierra Designs, Fly Low, and even Burton to name a few that do this on a regular basis. You can get great gear on the cheap. Steep and Cheap can't touch it...
killclimbz is offline   Reply With Quote