Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Malavitas or Union Forces?
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 06:12 PM   #114 (permalink)

It was around the time I joined here I was reading around EL also. Still do from time to time when I can't find what I'm looking for here. I'm sure there are a knowledgable guys there also. May have just been the majority of what was being talked about on EL are brands I'm just not interested in styling/design wise, not saying its bad product and they like the brands I do here. I like Ride and there seems to be nothing for hate about them every time I look on EL.

I think guys around here like Leo, Dave z, snowwolf (great detailed reviews), and Nivek (I know he dislikes mervin and union, but he has great knowledge about a lot of other brands) give great views on equipment. There is a very diverse group here IMO and I think generally you get a lot of pros and cons for every brand. Bios is probably more in one direction here and EL in the other direction, but you still hear the good about everything.

Academy Propaganda rev - Rome 390 Boss
New for 14-15
Yes the Basic - Now IPO
henry06x is offline   Reply With Quote