Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Union SL vs force??
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 07:34 PM   #33 (permalink)
Alkasquawlik
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivek View Post

By the way the toe ratchet on my 09 Contacts is the same as on the 2013 Force. But the Force is milled out. Which does nothing to change the functionality. It works the exact same way and still performs sub par compared to the rest of the industry.
What do you not understand?? It works "subpar" for YOU. Obviously it doesn't work subpar for a vast majority of riders, or they would choose to ride something else.

And although you may not have called out Union or said they suck, your butt buddy went above and beyond the call of duty, and I consider you two basically the same person.

BTW, fwiw, I set up a customer's Contact Pros on his Skunk Ape today. Rotated the highbacks, dialed in his 32 boots, the whole shebang. It took me less than 30 minutes. I dunno what you were doing fiddling around with a pair of bindings for 2 hours. If you couldn't figure them out in 120 minutes, clearly they weren't the bindings for you.

Gotta step yo game up son.