Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - ROME Mod Rocker
Thread: ROME Mod Rocker
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 08:29 PM   #33 (permalink)
ThunderChunky
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFBF View Post
How can you fucking possibly give anyone information on a board that you own but haven't ridden yet ?
I've strapped in on it and felt it out. I also know quite a bit about the board. Also, if I know a shit ton about a board and have never ridden it and a kid rents one and rides it....that makes him more knowledgeable about the board. Nope. Definitely fucking doesn't. Have heard from people who have ridden it also. In fact your question is quite stupid. Are you implying no one knows anything about a board until they ride it? Cause the feel of the board is in the facts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger View Post
Why is someone comparing the Draft to the Mod Rocker? That's two entirely different boards that are no where on the same level.

The MOd rocker is one of those hard charging do what you want but still have fun on it decks. It's a true all mountain freestyle slayer and for what you're looking to do I'd say get it and be stoked.
Yea, my mistake. Blacklist is what I meant. Always get those two messed up. Still have their differences obviously, but similar for what he would be using it for. At this point I'd just get the Mod Rocker though. Seems to be what you are looking for. The Artifact is a noodle jib board.

Last edited by ThunderChunky; 11-09-2012 at 08:33 PM.
ThunderChunky is offline   Reply With Quote