Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Malavitas or Union Forces?
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 09:54 PM   #117 (permalink)
ThunderChunky
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post
Wow!

Been off of the site all week in Arizona and this is the shit show that has taken place? Christ people, it's a god damn pair of bindings; get over the retarded over emotional reactions to equipment.

Now, as far as this Johan goes. Is this really the way a professional rep chooses to represent his company? Instead of playing juvenile games like this contest, why not post here in good faith representing Union like other reps do on this site such as Rome and Neversummer and respectfully listen to the complaints people have and address the issue like a mature adult?

I unofficially represent Neversummer and if acted like you have, I would expect them to sever all ties to me because it makes the company look bad. If you want to see how a real rep communicates, read threads where Wiredsports is involved. That is how a professional behaves.

This entire thread is pathetic and the vitriol from all sides is ridiculous and makes the entire snowboarding culture look like a bunch of ignorant over opinionated idiots. I have ridden and reviewed Union bindings and in most areas I have found them to be decent. They are not perfect however and do have some things that need to be improved upon. I have done reviews on Rome as well and have said the same thing regarding their bindings. This isn't a blood sport where you swear undying fealty to a brand and defend it to the death. It's a piece if equipment than in another year or two, you won't even be riding it; let it go!
Wait....for real? Cause I've been riding this ESP board for ten fucking years.
ThunderChunky is offline   Reply With Quote