Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Your Snowboard Vehicle.
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 01:36 AM   #1155 (permalink)
IdahoFreshies
Land of the Potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComeBack_Kid View Post

You keep trying to sell that thing as some awesome snow-destroying beast that conquers all terrain.

You do know that no one believes you or cares, right? The only time Honda Civics impress anyone is when 6-year olds watch Fast and Furious.
x2.

nothing against you klinger, just your obsession with that civic
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhaas View Post
Don't let them put you down! As guy who drives a geo prizm to the mountains, I appreciate someone who has the skill to make a little car work in the snow.

Throw some chains on and put a hundred pounds of sand in the trunk and my four banger gets me where I need to go in the snow.

Now keeping speed over the passes, thats another story...

That being said, a taco might be in my future should I not be able to pass this years emissions test.
K props to you for considering a taco, but on the flip side it's people like you that piss me off on the mountain. I'm sorry, but i dont give a rats ass who you are, a snow covered mountain road is no place for a god dam geo prizm. It's people like you (and dip shit high school kids especially) that take your generic piece of crap 1 wheeler peelers up into the mountains and crash and get the road closed for everyone. Just venting

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredLife View Post
do they even make chaps with asses?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger View Post
I think they call them pants
IdahoFreshies is offline   Reply With Quote