Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Your Snowboard Vehicle.
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 04:42 AM   #1158 (permalink)
ComeBack_Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowklinger View Post
You don't need to be insulting.

I posted pictures of the fucking llama for you, you fuck.

People who are internet postering, or have money to throw at more expensive vehicles and want to belittle me for what I drive can go fuck themselves, and I respond to the shit talk because my car is great!, gets me where I need to go with power, handling and economy.

I'm not going to sit here and try to convince anyone, but I will certainly not sit back while you insult my car because you are on the internet.

I'm not a fan of the fast and furious shit, i'm not a gear head.

Sorry you didn't like the stats on my car, fuck you I'm snowboarding.
LOL "insult your car"? It's a Honda Civic, it's not worth insulting...Or being proud of. It's a fine little commuter car that's reliable and good on gas. That's all it is, and that's OK.

No one is insulting it, but no one believes it's good in snow, either, although you keep making posts making it out to be some mountain-climbing, all-terrain tank that plows through snow banks and tows semi-trucks out of ditches in the middle of blizzards.

Also, it's a little odd that you're mad right now. Letting strangers on an internet forum affect how you feel is weird.

PS- The llama was fucking awesome.
ComeBack_Kid is offline   Reply With Quote