Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - ROME Mod Rocker
Thread: ROME Mod Rocker
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 08:43 AM   #35 (permalink)
BFBF

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderChunky View Post
I've strapped in on it and felt it out. I also know quite a bit about the board. Also, if I know a shit ton about a board and have never ridden it and a kid rents one and rides it....that makes him more knowledgeable about the board. Nope. Definitely fucking doesn't. Have heard from people who have ridden it also. In fact your question is quite stupid. Are you implying no one knows anything about a board until they ride it? Cause the feel of the board is in the facts.

Yea, my mistake. Blacklist is what I meant. Always get those two messed up. Still have their differences obviously, but similar for what he would be using it for. At this point I'd just get the Mod Rocker though. Seems to be what you are looking for. The Artifact is a noodle jib board.
You only make sense to meth heads, window lickers, and stoners.

Put down the pipe, get sterilized, and don't waste the community's time mumbling that you've "heard" things about a board and "you know(by hand flexing/staring at while baked) you'll have for 5 years".

Some people actually need solid help and want information from someone who has ACTUALLY RIDDEN the deck.

Stop wildly spewing theoretical, know-it-all nonsense and wasting paragraphs on threads.
BFBF is offline   Reply With Quote