Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Review: 2013 Never Summer Cobra (Leo)
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 10:38 AM   #87 (permalink)
huckit

Location: Northern MI (the snow is continually sucking up here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo View Post
Hey Huckit,

If you are ever able to ride with us, I'll bring my Proto and Cobra along. Size allowing, you are more than welcome to demo them before you make a purchase decision.

Like Sabatoa said, I spend most of my time at Holly/PK because they are close to me. When I make a drive up north, I'm always aiming for Crystal Mountain.
Hey guys, sorry for the very late reply; due to work, college, and malfunctioning Apple devices I haven't been able to get on here much.

Honestly, I haven't been to Crystal yet, but I'd love to ride there sometime. Yeah, let me know when you're up this way; It'd be awesome to have a chance to demo either one of those boards. I ride a 155 usually, but that's my evo. In the 152-159 would be okay for demo'ing purposes I think. Thanks for the offer! If I get to head down your way this winter, I'll definitely look into Holly - I looked at some photos and it looks like a good mt. to check out (for Mich. anyway.

Again, thanks guys! Definitely stoked for this snow season!
huckit is offline   Reply With Quote