Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Your Snowboard Vehicle.
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 12:48 PM   #1139 (permalink)
IdahoFreshies
Land of the Potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWBoarder View Post
You sir, have obviously NEVER driven a Geo Prizm in the snow. I laugh at others who can't go through what I do in my Prizm. Also, I'm not some dipshit HS kid. I've never crashed my Prizm in the snow, and I've been driving it in the mountains for years. I've seen plenty of SUV's and trucks, and vehicles both small and large crashed into snowbanks and railings, all while I just keep on cruising. In fact, I ususally end up driving me and my buddies cause they know that the Prizm will get them all there safe and sound, and in one piece. Don't hate the Geo just 'cause you don't know how to drive in the snow without 4WD.
Ya know, I typed up a big ol response on my point of view but then said fuck it, it really doesent matter. In the winter i always carry my recovery strap, hitch receiver and d rings in case anyone, no matter what they drive is having a bad day. Because in the end it's just about getting up there safely and helping people out if you are able, and I'm fortunate enough to be able to help people should they need it. So I digress, be safe and have fun this winter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredLife View Post
do they even make chaps with asses?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger View Post
I think they call them pants
IdahoFreshies is offline   Reply With Quote