Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - ROME Mod Rocker
Thread: ROME Mod Rocker
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 02:22 PM   #37 (permalink)
BFBF

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderChunky View Post
Don't get to worked up you might shit yourself and then your mom will have to come clean it up for you. Yes, how dare I give someone advice on a board I know about. Lets let you tell this person what to do. You seem to be much more helpful than me though. You do know what you're talking about. I mean hell. It's not like you just googled the board and posted the first link you say.....retard.

The most troubling and mind-numbing thing about you is you fail to see the error in the mindless nonsensical jibberish that you spew.

Keep up the good work captain "hand flex".

BTW, I just "thought about" purchasing a lib tech La nina mc.

I hand flexed it yesterday so I'm sure it's medium stiff and I "heard" that it's so bomber it will allow me to find unicorns and the MTX will hold a nice edge so I can get to the secret spot where the unicorns come out of a fountain.

Simply by looking at I could tell it's the greatest snowboard ever produced, and that i"m going to own it for the next 100 years.

In fact, just by thinking about it, I realize this board is so god damn sick that Lionshead lift at Vail is going to pop up outside my door with no lift line and 2 feet of fresh.

Damn, who knew hand flexing was the door that leads to all this?

It's a shame the condom broke or you wouldn't be around to enlighten the community with your wisdom..

Last edited by BFBF; 11-10-2012 at 02:25 PM.
BFBF is offline   Reply With Quote