Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Goggles OTG???
Thread: Goggles OTG???
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 05:01 PM   #12 (permalink)
kooliosupraboi

hi, ok so i went to sports authority and sports chalet today to find some goggles that fit.

1. Scott storm OTG(with/without a fan) - fit well around glasses, except there seemed to be a pretty big opening near the nose. $65 no fan/$140 fan
2. electric eg2. was SLIGHTLY tight around the glasses not too tight, but i could notice that my glasses was touching the foam, but seemed like a much higher quality. $150/160 at store
3. smith IOX- also like the eg2 but not as tight, $15 more, but the lens changeability seemed a lot more easy/convenient. comes with two lenses, one for overcast days and one for sunny days. $175 at store

The eg2 and iox aren't otg, so they are a LITTTLE tight around the glasses. It's not uncomfortable, but maybe after several hours it could be?

hmm.. im not sure what to get... im really want the iox, but its kind of pricey... it costs more than what i paid for my new board... haha suggestions?? thanks!
kooliosupraboi is offline   Reply With Quote