Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Your Snowboard Vehicle.
View Single Post
post #1149 of (permalink) Old 11-10-2012, 08:06 PM
Veteran Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Originally Posted by mixie View Post
My old car was a Honda Accord V6 coupe. It had 240hp at 3800 lbs. Fast as hell, could accelerate up a mtn pass with the AC blasting. I L O V E D that car. I still do love it but...

it sucked ASS in the snow. Driving that thing in the snow with chains was the suck. You're crazy.

now i have a forrester, non turbo. its seems sooo sluggish. I turn the AC off when going uphill I need to fix the honda. I miss it.
you SHOULD fix it. i drive an accord too(manual 4 cyl) and having snow tires and a couple of sandbags in the trunk really works. i live in montana so you gotta learn how to drive on snow I used to be stationed in WA STATE and i have to drive back in forth to MT and WA during winter and it sure made it much safer on I-90.

and for NWBoarder, i had a Geo metro back in 96-98 and with chains and sandbags it sure was a freaking blast driving on over a foot of snow in Bremerton/silverdale during the storm the day after x-mas in 97'

2015 Rossi One Mag 159
2015 Capita Charlie Slasher 161