Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - My feet are like triangles...
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 08:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
tigre

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonerider View Post
I have worn the men's Team TLS and Select TLS... if you are set on traditional laces, I found the women's Nitro Fader in size 8 for 40% off (free shipping, easy returns)
Those look like they're softer than what I'm looking for, and as hard as my feet are to fit, I'm definitely not going to try to get them through mail-order, even from a company that has free shipping to AK (Backcountry.com doesn't). Thanks for the advice on Nitros though. If I see some that are suitable I'll definitely try them on.

There are a few good shops in Anchorage, and my guy mentioned that he's wanting new boots too (and is also hard to fit due to a motorcycle accident that wrecked his feet), so we'll make a weekend of it sometime soon. I'll check out Salomon, K2, and Nike for sure. I've heard some bad things about durability with Salomon though, and I'm going to be splitboarding and riding a snowmachine with these, so they need to be pretty bomber.
tigre is offline   Reply With Quote