Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Aging accidental boarder needs board advice
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 10:11 PM   #27 (permalink)
wrathfuldeity
Resident poet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeplyfelt View Post
So I've chosen the gnu b nice. Rocker camber rocker with scalloped edges. Eco friendly wood inside. Graphics are meh, but I'm not meant to care about that right? Good reviews. Hubby and son both think it's a good choice. Price point midrange. First weekend is not until Dec 1 unless Ullr & KlionÍ get busy! Down payment today. Full fitting and set upon Tuesday. C'mon ye gods where is my snow?
I had a old 155 cambered btx b-nice...cause of my hellish small feet; anyway loved that thing til I stupidly snapped the tail...it was a very fun board, could bomb, had good pop and could rail carves. I've been on a hunt for another old cambered b-nice in a 155.

fwiw if any board feels squirrely either cruising, bombing or getting off the lift; just shift your hips sideways toward the nose to slightly weight the nose...the squirreliness is because your weighting the tail more than the nose.