Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Your Snowboard Vehicle.
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 12:45 AM   #1150 (permalink)
snowklinger
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComeBack_Kid View Post
You just don't get it, do you? Here, try to follow with the rest of the class:

No one cares about your shitty car.

If you like it that's great, really. It doesn't change the fact that your endless posts about it are needy and sad. If you want to continue to sulk like a bitch because no one cares about your little car or how great you insist it is in snow, then that's on you.

Alternatively, you could grow up and get over it.
I don't sulk, but you are a a fucking jerk. This is a thread about our snowboard vehicles.

I'm a bitch because I defend myself?

I PARTICIPATE HERE

GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU FUCKING CUMSTAIN

I don't sulk, and I also don't get pushed around on the internet or IRL. What are u getting at? There is plenty of info on this site about who I really am. Calling me childish doesn't make it so.

GTFO

Maybe someone can explain to me why I should tolerate this guy regardless of whether you like my car. I'm always open to constructive criticism. I know he's just being a useless troll and he's totally under my skin, but like I said, I'm just not one to get pushed around.

I just got home driving down a 7% incline in a snowstorm on i70 and came within a fucking matrix scene of getting taken out by some dickhead as he mashed the gas and went sideways backed into the middle median in front of me at about 60mph and then came forward into my lane just behind me crashing into the right wall as well and causing a pileup behind. Pretty drivey hot and bothered right now!

Last edited by snowklinger; 11-11-2012 at 01:11 AM.
snowklinger is offline   Reply With Quote