Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Which of these 3 boots is the best?
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 02:04 PM   #21 (permalink)
I<3snowp0rn

Quote:
Originally Posted by warlord View Post
I'm a beginner park rider. I still cruz a lot but im trying to learn how to do small jumps right now ( I can land about 50% of them)

haha. I guess i got taken in by the salesman at the shop and was wondering if all those fancy features that the more expensive boots have is worth anything ( you know, the Rad Pads, Liner Sole, Low-Profile, Optimized Midsole, AutoCANT Cushioning etc.. If all those technical terms means anything)

I think i will just order 10 pairs of boots from Zappos, try them all on and keep the one that fits me best.

By the way, any good recommendations i should consider for zappos? Im going with them because they have the best return policy and i get a good discount from them.
I would just go through their website and pick some based on the feature you're looking for, the dual zone lacing. Just post up the boot manufacturer and model and I'm sure you'll get more responses.
I<3snowp0rn is offline   Reply With Quote