Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - water proof Stickers for your board (no brand)
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 01:43 AM   #8 (permalink)
IdahoFreshies
Land of the Potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassicaia View Post
The problem with 90% of all snowboards is that their graphics are immature shit. Full Stop. Unfortunately most stickers only make the problem worse. If you want some non snowboarding stickers (your best bet), id suggest going to cafe press and searching.
really? elaborate on how 90% of snowboard graphics are immature as shit? What do you want a fucking picasso literally painted on your board? Or a picture of the NYSE on there? Is that mature enough for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by warlord View Post
How do you guys decorate your board??

Basically i have a pretty plain board. Im thinking about spicing it up with some stickers but i don't want to advertise for anybody.

I don't want a giant BURTON or DC splashed across my board.

I don't mind buying them, anybody knows of any place to buy some cool water proof stickers?

Or if not stickers then any other way to add some style to your board?
I love stickers. Personally I would get off the kick of not wanting to advertise for somebody. People bitch about that all the time and make you feel like a tool for having a sticker of a company. In all reality i think its just like showing your support for a company. If you like their products or riders or you have had good business with them then throw a sticker on. Hell throw on a sticker if it looks cool. I don't really know of a specific place that sells stickers other than a local shop. Maybe you can work a deal with them if you buy a certain amount of stuff you can get some free stickers. Also i don't really know much about specific water proff stickers. some hold up better than others, you just find out once you have been riding and stickers start coming off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredLife View Post
do they even make chaps with asses?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger View Post
I think they call them pants

Last edited by IdahoFreshies; 11-12-2012 at 01:48 AM.
IdahoFreshies is offline   Reply With Quote