Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - water proof Stickers for your board (no brand)
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 03:44 AM   #12 (permalink)
IdahoFreshies
Land of the Potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassicaia View Post
I dont mean immature like I need a picasso, i mean immature like 90% are made to attract high school kids (and look like they are made by high school kids). Seriously they are pretty much all shit. 1 in 10 is good, the rest look like ass.

Trust me. I have owned a company which won national awards for design. I know shit when I see it, and its all pretty much shit. Having that that there are some that I would classify as "good" and a minor few as "great".

Chances are you are riding a board which looks like a big piece of shit.
Oh really, god of all things appealing to the eye, the board on the left is my "adult board" (board on the right is my park board/shit stick), please tell me why in your expert opinion why my board looks like a big piece of shit.

liveZ6nuRC.jpg

Also, in case you were wondering what a big piece of shit looked like, i took the liberty of finding one for you, there ya go.

So please, go on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComeBack_Kid View Post
I know you're joking about this, but if there was a snowboard with a Picasso AND a picture of the NYSE on it, that would be fucking awesome. I would buy it immediately and be the most sophisticated bastard on the mountain.
mmhmm, yes...quite

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredLife View Post
do they even make chaps with asses?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger View Post
I think they call them pants
IdahoFreshies is offline   Reply With Quote