Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Boots faq and etc
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 06:57 AM   #7 (permalink)
chomps1211
Not quite reformed yet

Hey Wrath, (...you don't mind if I call U Wrath, do U?)
Great Topic & post! Very interesting information. I second the idea of a "sticky" or FAQ on the subject! Really appreciate your take on OP's boot fit/foot problem advise.

I've had shoe, boot (work/hiking/snow/cowboy) fit problems ALL my life. So I am keenly aware that OP's feet are not "My" feet!!! (Although, I guess even a shot in the dark is better than nothing when you haven't a clue how to solve the problem.) I am fortunate in that after my first 5-6 weeks of "Terrible" trouble & intense pain while going through several different brands of SB Boots,.. I stumbled on to a pair that fit and feel pretty darn good.

I also found your DIY gear dryer particularly interesting.
Might I suggest you split this post into two subjects, or post a second topic for the gear dryer? I only mention this because I think others would find it particularly helpful and it isn't something they would find unless they happened to be looking in to read more on the topic of your "Boot Fit Advise" like I did!

Just a thought.

...besides, I would like to learn more about building one myself! (...I'm not particularly creative or intuitive with mechanical type stuff!! More of an "Arrteeeeast" myself! )

2012/13 (48) days out!
2013/14 (44) days out!
chomps1211 is online now   Reply With Quote