Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Vancouver 12-13 Season
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 09:21 AM   #115 (permalink)
deepcove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donutz View Post
Yeah, I got the impresssion the park rats were acting like a biker gang, cutting into line, terrorizing the newbs . Honestly, I thought the line going into Chuck's last season was a better beginner setup than they'd had in previous years. It really looks like it's going to be a great season this year - if we ever get some that that, you know, the white stuff we slide on? Been so long since I've seen any...
The downfall of last years line was there was only enough room for 3 features because the zone is quite narrow ( ride on flat box, side hit Etnies box thing & flat down box. Later changed in March for Greenhorn games to a ride on box, your choice of ride on flat down or side on down rail and a S jump that you would have to b line from the top box and miss the other features to get a enough speed to clear the knuckle. The old zone was large enough that there would be 6 features. It says they are going to link up both zones this year so like we will get the best of both worlds.
deepcove is offline   Reply With Quote