Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Vancouver 12-13 Season
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 11:54 AM   #116 (permalink)
Donutz
Drunk with power...er beer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepcove View Post
The downfall of last years line was there was only enough room for 3 features because the zone is quite narrow ( ride on flat box, side hit Etnies box thing & flat down box. Later changed in March for Greenhorn games to a ride on box, your choice of ride on flat down or side on down rail and a S jump that you would have to b line from the top box and miss the other features to get a enough speed to clear the knuckle. The old zone was large enough that there would be 6 features. It says they are going to link up both zones this year so like we will get the best of both worlds.
Hellz yeah! Agree with you about the limitations of last year's line, and I hit that knuckle more than a few; but I was just jazzed that they even HAD a 10-foot jump (for more than a week anyway). And the year before last, Mushroom had only street-style rails and boxen, at least for the part of the year that I was paying attention. I wasn't there yet. Will be this year.

I'm also very interested to see what they end up with as a line down from Mystery through Nut House. They've done something with that line for the last 2 seasons, but I think this time around they're going to be trying for a total integrated continuous line.

Again, though, this is dependant on them getting enough snow. Still looking pretty sketchy.

INNUENDO:
Italian enema.
Donutz is offline   Reply With Quote