Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Toes immediately numb
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 12:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
ShredLife
The Rooster King

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleraudio View Post
Shred, cool man. Ive seen those super feet ones in the shops... do they custom mold them to my foot? and what do they run? i see they have a ton of different styles.

Im pretty much poor so i can't really spend too much. but i'll save up if they are worth it! If i buy them though and my feet remain numb i know im gonna be pissed
i had some green superfeet and they were actually terrible for me. i switched to the Sole E.V. models and have since bought like 3 or 4 pairs for different pairs of boots (hiking boots, etc.). the Sole footbeds can be heatmolded at home in your oven but i have never had to do that. they just fit my foot great. heat molding generally results in less cushioning/padding.

if you have an REI near you just go in there, pull a bunch of different ones out of the package and start standing on them. if nothing near you, order a bunch of different styles from zappos and return the ones you don't want for free....
ShredLife is offline   Reply With Quote