Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Upcoming Dragon NFX Frameless Goggle

7K views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  Sassicaia 
#1 ·
Hi guys,

Something new from Dragon for mid-season release. The frameless, cylindrical, NFX is about to drop. These are monsters, (a bit bigger than the APX) with sick peripheral. The cylindrical lens is pretty cool. STOKED!

See less See more
#2 ·
wow. those look completely retarded.

spherical lens > cylindrical lens.

.... i'm guessing the 'my-sister's-pants' crowd will like them - since i don't. :dunno:

side note - anyone remember when a-frames were the pinnacle of peripheral? my how times have changed...

2014: literally a tinted fishbowl - gog/helmet combo :laugh:

#7 ·
I used an events mask when i used to play airball, i loved it. The only problem was it stopped right at the eyebrows, so you had to wear a bandana because getting shot in your forehead is not fun. I would have to say i would need to see these to pass judgement. and another +1 on the "wtf, why cylindrical"

#9 ·
They remind of the old wrap around shades from the 80's. You know, the ones with no frame at all, just wrapped onto your face. Kind of like these ... Yep, just like 'em to me.

Attachments

#15 ·
He actually first wore them at the end of BTTF1 when he came back from the future to tell MJF about the trouble in the future regarding his kids...there by setting up for the sequel.

But good call on the glasses.

While im in this thread ill say one more time just how stupid those goggles look.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.