Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - My car was just totaled - Advice on AWD Cars
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 02:24 PM   #56 (permalink)
addi61

I posted to educate another user like someone who knows more about BMWs than I do (a BMW master tech who now owns an Indy shop) did for me when i mistakenly referred to my old car as a Beemer. I do not think I am wrong (but maybe i am) and my post to the other user was not meant to be mean at all. I have owned and worked on many BMWs in the past and currently own one. I also posted in the thread to try to dispel some of the comments I felt were false regarding BMWs be to unreliable and expensive to own. I don't know how I have offended you so badly or why you feel the need to call me an "idiot and a douchebag," but maybe you shouldn't post things on the forum that you wouldn't say to my face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComeBack_Kid View Post

The fact that you posted just to (wrongly) correct a user's slang term, means you are an idiot and a douchebag.

Also, you're still wrong. Beamer and Beemer have LONG been slang terms for BMW, before anyone said "bimmer".

I'm even a member of bimmerforums too, by the way, and EVERYONE in the community hates people like you who re-enforce the stereotype that enthusiasts are douches, when in fact ass hats like you are a rare breed in the bunch, and you likely don't even own a BMW either.

In conclusion, gargle live bees.

Last edited by addi61; 11-12-2012 at 02:26 PM.
addi61 is offline   Reply With Quote