Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Board Stolen at Copper Veterans Day- REWARD
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 03:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
killclimbz
Veteran Member

Yeah, that is a long shot. Watch Craigslist in Summit County, Eagle County, Aspen, Denver, Boulder, Ft Collins, and Colorado Springs. My guess is you probably wouldn't see it in Summit, but thieves are not the smartest of the bunch either. Else wise they wouldn't be thieves.

I would be surprised for it to pop in Denver/Boulder too, but the same rules apply. Colorado Springs/Fort Collins or some of the more remote mountain towns I wouldn't be surprised. You might watch for just your bindings being sold too.

Totally lame, board theft is a huge problem at the front range spots. Make sure you report it to Copper. They set up stings with local police and bust these assholes all the time. If they know theft is already happening they'll probably set that action up sooner.

I'm sure you'll be getting a pocket lock after this. You just can't leave a board at the base area unsecured anymore. It sucks.

Sorry man, that is a nice set up to lose.
killclimbz is offline   Reply With Quote