Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Binding Advice For Big Foot
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 04:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Toomeyct

Default Binding Advice For Big Foot

Ok so here is the story. I currently have a pair of size 14 Ride Jackson BOAs and size 14 Burton Rulers. I bought the burton rulers last season and they fit in my bindings pretty well (Ride Capo XL and Ride Rodeo XL). I bought the Ride boots for this season as I was looking for something a little stiffer and I liked the BOA system. However, it seems like they are a little bigger and wider than my burton rulers. Not sure if this is because of the shrinkage tech of the rulers or not. In any case, I like the boots and they seem to fit well. The problem is that they just barely fit into my bindings. It seems the width of the boot is pretty much the max my bindings can handle and because of the length I have to use the last setting on the toe strap to use it as an actual toe strap.

Now what I would like to know is if anyone has any advice on bindings that may be a little more suited to a wider/longer boot such as mine. My ride bindings do work, but I'd like to know if there are any other options out there for me.
Toomeyct is offline   Reply With Quote