Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - How much snow do I need?...
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 06:03 PM   #28 (permalink)
OldDog
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donutz View Post
I hate you...
Don't worry, the weatherman was wrong "again". Must be nice being completely fucking clueless all the time and yet keeping your job...

We got maybe 9 - 10" total and it is now raining. However, I did get quite a few runs in down the local sledding hill...

I bailed once the kids with the bungee and the rails came and dropped their shit right in the middle of the run I'd made by packing all that wet heavy shit with a couple dozen runs and hiking that fucking hill. Little cocksuckers...

Meh, I was wiped anyway. Had a couple of classic wipeouts. See that transition in the pic (actually one of 3 on this hill) I caught my toe edge at the top and launched all the way down it face first. It was pretty epic.

Didn't hurt as bad as catching and stumbling while skating down and losing my back foot and doing the splits. My hip is killing me. Yeah, yeah, spare me the jokes about the old guy breaking his hip.

OldDog is offline   Reply With Quote