Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Raiden Phantoms cracked
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 07:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
Justin
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdog42 View Post
Don't know if it's too late now, but get your money back and buy another pair from a more durable brand such as Burton or Union.
Personally, I would not use binding that have airbags for baseplate dampeners in the first place, because airbages usually "bust out" and if they don't, they're still likely to do so. I know that's not your problem, but I'm just saying that it's more potential for breakage if you do get another pair of Raiden bindings.
(I quoted "bust out" because Raiden actually stated, in a Transworld Gear Guide I think, that the more common EVA padding busts out and air bags don't do that. Seriously? How stupid do they think we are?)
I doubt that it will be an option. Thanks though.

I was thinking of trying union but with all that has been happening on here lately i think i will probably avoid them.

I only got 2 days on the phantoms so far but i liked the airbags. The wipe i had was pretty awesome and i had a hard time walking for a couple days, i think i sprained my knee pretty bad LOL, oh well, another few days and i will be healed up.
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote