Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Board lenght question
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 06:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
goranl82

Default Board lenght question

Hi!

I want to get a new board before winter and have almost decided that it will be the Rome Agent, but I'm not sure which lenght should I get. I know that I need a wide version (I wear size 12 boots). I'm 6'1'' tall and weight 210 lbs (which I would like to trim to about 195), so according to size charts I should most probably go for a 160 cm version. However, since my old 162 cm Elan Answer has alyways felt a bit long, I was thinking to go with a more agile 158 cm version instead. I can also get the latter 30% off (last year model), while for the longer one I would have to pay full price. In terms of riding skills, I would describe my self as an intermediate rider - still learning to press my edges down properly while carving and have barely started to ride switch, but I hope to improve a lot this season. So what do you think - will the 158 cm board ok for my predispositions? Or should I take the 160 cm one? I would combine it with the 390 Boss bindings. Thanks in advance.
goranl82 is offline   Reply With Quote